Friday, September 26, 2008

Pretty

Living lovely…would be
your hand in my mine.
And
soft kisses slow.
You are MY New York
Sexy and
Exciting and
Vibrant
I love you more than music.
You make me want to exfoliate my feet,
wear really high heels
and simple yellow dresses.
With you I am pretty.
I am your babygirl.
You make me want to dance.
My insides are jumping.
I am twirling.
You’re a Curtis Mayfield classic
complete with Glady’s Knight…
You’re a man’s man.
YOU ARE MY MUSE.
And
I
Love
You.
Ilove you.
Iloveyou.
I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'You make me want to exfoliate my feet,
wear really high heels
and simple yellow dresses' -

this line struck a resounding chord in me. . . it's the phenomena of someone bringing out the best in you . . .

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. love oozes out of every letter, syllable, and line.